Want to chat about a story? Just give us a call.
ReachOut.com gives practical tips and advice on pretty much every issue affecting young people. When speaking in the media, we focus on providing practical tools for dealing with life’s issues.
We have a range of speakers available to comment on these issues, including CEO Jono Nicholas and others in the team. We also work with young people who volunteer for ReachOut.com to share their stories of getting through difficult times.
We follow the Mindframe Media guidelines for the responsible portrayal of mental illness and suicide in the media, and we encourage journalists to do so too.
Our latest news
- ReachOut will work with the Turnbull Government to support young Australians and their families affected by drought
- #YouCanTalk about suicide … and save lives
- Urgent need for better services to tackle young people’s mental health needs in regional and remote Australia
- Parents rank social media and technology worse than drugs, alcohol, smoking
- Guns and threatening violence, not the leadership we need
Subscribe for updates
Want to be one of the first to know when we’ve created something new to help young people with their mental health?
Just tell us your details and we’ll keep you in the loop via our email newsletter.