Want to chat about a story? Just give us a call.
ReachOut.com gives practical tips and advice on pretty much every issue affecting young people. When speaking in the media, we focus on providing practical tools for dealing with life’s issues.
We have a range of speakers available to comment on these issues, including Chief Executive Officer Ashley de Silva and others in the team. We also work with young people who volunteer for ReachOut.com to share their stories of getting through difficult times.
We follow the Mindframe Media guidelines for the responsible portrayal of mental illness and suicide in the media, and we encourage journalists to do so too.
Our latest news
- ReachOut provides free online mental health support to young Australians during COVID-19 pandemic
- Swim laps with ReachOut and Ian Thorpe AM to save lives
- New research reveals the impact of ReachOut on the mental health of young Australians
- New ReachOut and raisingchildren.net.au partnership brings peer support to even more parents across the country
- ReachOut welcomes Australian Government commitment to suicide prevention for young Australians
Subscribe for updates
Want to keep up to date with news and press releases from ReachOut? Just fill in your details and we'll keep you in the loop.