Want to chat about a story? Just give us a call.
ReachOut.com gives practical tips and advice on pretty much every issue affecting young people. When speaking in the media, we focus on providing practical tools for dealing with life’s issues.
We have a range of speakers available to comment on these issues, including Chief Executive Officer Ashley de Silva and others in the team. We also work with young people who volunteer for ReachOut.com to share their stories of getting through difficult times.
We follow the Mindframe Media guidelines for the responsible portrayal of mental illness and suicide in the media, and we encourage journalists to do so too.
Our latest news
- New support for young people stressed about work and money during COVID-19
- Report finds new approaches to bullying needed for young Australians
- Help is available as study stress skyrockets due to COVID-19
- Young Victorians flocking to online mental health support during COVID lockdowns
- Spike in number of young Aussies seeking help online for body image and eating disorders during COVID-19 pandemic
Subscribe for updates
Want to keep up to date with news and press releases from ReachOut? Just fill in your details and we'll keep you in the loop.