Want to chat about a story? Just give us a call.
ReachOut.com gives practical tips and advice on pretty much every issue affecting young people. When speaking in the media, we focus on providing practical tools for dealing with life’s issues.
We have a range of speakers available to comment on these issues, including Chief Executive Officer Ashley de Silva and others in the team. We also work with young people who volunteer for ReachOut.com to share their stories of getting through difficult times.
We follow the Mindframe Media guidelines for the responsible portrayal of mental illness and suicide in the media, and we encourage journalists to do so too.
Our latest news
- Mental health concerns as thousands of young people seek help for loneliness during COVID-19
- KFC and ReachOut are throwing an epic couch party this friday with indie pop legends Client Liaison
- New data shows young people are reaching out for COVID-19 mental health support
- ReachOut launches COVID-19 study support hub for students across Australia
- ReachOut Parents experts urge Australian parents to make their own mental health a priority during COVID-19 pandemic
Subscribe for updates
Want to keep up to date with news and press releases from ReachOut? Just fill in your details and we'll keep you in the loop.