Want to chat about a story? Just give us a call.
ReachOut.com gives practical tips and advice on pretty much every issue affecting young people. When speaking in the media, we focus on providing practical tools for dealing with life’s issues.
We have a range of speakers available to comment on these issues, including CEO Jono Nicholas and others in the team. We also work with young people who volunteer for ReachOut.com to share their stories of getting through difficult times.
We follow the Mindframe Media guidelines for the responsible portrayal of mental illness and suicide in the media, and we encourage journalists to do so too.
Our latest news
- E-health helping young people in distress, ABC AM, 21 January 2015
- Health advocates call on Federal Government to utilise technology to fight mental illness saying digital services are ‘vastly underused’, ABC News, 21 January 2015
- Home and Away star Andrew Morley is finding his role on the soap is helping to change lives of suicidal kids, Sunday Telegraph, 18 January 2015
- Self-harm addicts speak out as pain cuts deep, Sunday Times, 14 December 2014
- Father-of-three Greg Ziegler is raising $10,000 for Reach Out, an online mental health service for young people, Brimbank Leader, 10 December 2014
- Textual harassment: How new technologies are making domestic violence more challenging, news.com.au, 30 October 2014
- How to help your teen overcome HSC disappointment, Essential Kids, 30 October 2014
- HSC 2014: There is life beyond stress of exams, Sydney Morning Herald, 7 October 2014
Subscribe for updates
Want to be one of the first to know when we’ve created something new to help young people with their mental health?
Just tell us your details and we’ll keep you in the loop via our email newsletter.